homeaboutfood|drink|partiesDIYhouse tourapartment tourcontact

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My (Kristen) Aunt Lorenza and Uncle Bob were nice enough to donate their dining room table to the Kristen/ Chris cause. It was the one piece of furniture we didn't own, and really couldn't buy right now. I love it because I remember sitting at the table when I was young and it brings back a lot of great family memories. Right now the seats are covered with a Neutral Woven, and we are going to be recovering the seats so it matches our decor more and bring a little more color into the room. 


Do we do a toile? no. How about a paisley? hm maybe? Or just a solid? AH so many options. Well picking out fabric for me is very stressful! There are so many great options!


Here are a few we are considering-







Hopefully this weekend we will find something! Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment